Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Monday 21 December 2015

On the beach

 Hello everyone.

I cant stop making layouts, so here is another one.


To make this bacground I have used stencils, pastes from Prima, nail polish and mists from 13@rts.



All the paper and cut outs is from Kaisercraft.



The paper was larger than the frame, so the layout popped out of the frame.



Here is the 3 pink layouts that I have made with my beautiful daughter.


Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill


I am entering these challenges


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything But Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete