Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Sunday 20 December 2015

Kaisercraft mixed media layout

Hello everyone.

At last- I love making mixed madia layouts.
This has been a journey for me, an roller coaster trip.  I have tried so many different techniques, looked on Youtube, Pinterest and blogs. I have really worked hard to find my style, and I think I have it here. Kirsten Hyde have helped me a lot. She is so understanding and patient with me- so thank you Kirsten- my BFF.



To make this background have I used sprays from 13@rts and nail polish.



All the papers, project life cards and collectables is from Kaisercraft.




Some closeups






Thank you for stopping by.

Gunn-Eirill


I am entering these challenges


Gunn-Eirill




2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so creative!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! what a great design, Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete