Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Friday 2 January 2015

Almanac/ Graphic 45

Happy new year everyone.

Today I want to show you an almanac/diary/organiser that I made for my daugther.

I really love Graphic 45, and somethimes I can`t afford to use some of the lines.
 One of the lines I have saved is "Time in place".
I have bought a lot og these papers and just looked at it and put it back in my rack,
 BUT now I have made one almanac and a lot of calendars.

My daughter wanted to be able to have the diary in her hand bag, so I could not make it big or thick.



Size 15x15 cm


Front page


Inside the diary


All the pages inside is equal.


I did put in some pages that she can write on.


I have used a lot of chipboard and stickers from the "Time in place" line.


I hope you did like the diary/organiser.


Gunn-Eirill

3 comments:

  1. Takk for at du viser frem - jeg har en 12x12 blokk + noen ekstra ark så NÅ vet jeg hva jeg skal gjøre - "leke apekatt" - NYDELIG og enkelt på samme tid dette du har laget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig enkel ,helt perfekt, kunne tenkt meg sånn selv 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempefint, kunne tenkt meg en selv 😊

    ReplyDelete