Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 2 September 2015

For you/ DT Wild Orchid Crafts


Today I want to show you a card with mixed media on.

I think it is so cool to put some of the georgeus flowers from WOC on top of the mixed media.


On this background have I used some Tim Holtz overlays, acrylic paint and
 a texture paste from Prima.


I was lucky and hade two pictures, so I could fussy cut one of them.


All the papers is from Kaiser Craft.



Shopping list from



Thank you for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    Tammi

    TTCRD DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com






    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! so pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the texture and floral image--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning - love it. Great texture and stunning use of flowers. Thank you so much for joining in with our flowers challenge at My Time to Craft. Watch out for our new challenge starting today. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete