Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Wednesday 3 June 2015

My first blog post for Wild Orchid Crafts

Hello everyone.

My name is Gunn-Eirill and I am a new Designer at WOC.
My husband and me live in south of Norway together with our little daughter.
I have always been crafting, but in 2007 I took my first scrapbooking class and then I was hooked.


Here is my first contributions for WOC.



I did find an old black frame with metal fence ia a second hand shop for 1 pund.


I have painted the frame with white gesso.











Products from Wild Orchid Craft



6 comments:

  1. Precious. So lovely with all those flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your DT position. Great scrapbook layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. En otroligt vacker ram men tyvärr så kan du inte kombinera ditt bidrag med andra tävlingar när du är med hos oss på Hobbyworld. Du är välkommen att ställa upp med ett annat alster om du så vill. :)

    Mvh Malin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilken underbar anslagstavla. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.Zora DT at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så vackert!

    / Jeanette - Tettiz @ Hobbyworld

    ReplyDelete