Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Sunday 20 March 2016

Graphic 45 mini album "World Fair"

 Hello everyone.

I have made another mini album with Graphic 45 papers 

"World Fairy"

This is a clean and simple (CAS) mini album inside.
. I have made this as a gift for a friend of mine, and he really loves my mini album, but he do not like fussy cutting. He like that the mini album is CAS so he can put in his family pictures.



Front of the mini album



It was a challenge to me to make this album. I think the reason for that is because I always fussy cut and use a lot of embellishments inside. I was really uncertain that this album would be nice. When I was finished with it, I think it became greate. It was something different from all the other things that I have done.



Back side of the mini album.

You can see det album inside in this Photo Story.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Big hug from me




No comments:

Post a Comment