Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Thursday 9 July 2015

Happy birthday to you/ DT Wild Orchid Crafts


Hello everyone.

Today I want to show you a mixed media card that I have made for



I have used Graphic 45 paper from "Secret Garden" 6x6.



Mixed media can be so many different styles. 
I prefer to call this a mixed media light card.


To create the backgroun on this card I have used two different stencils, 
Distresse Ink and crakle paste from Prima.


Inside the card I have used a Tim Holtz mixed media dies.



Shopping list from WOC



I wish you a creative day and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs from Gunn-Eirill




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,Gunn-Eirill !
    Love your flowers and papers ...

    Hugs from Helle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so pretty and elegant..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Buy WoW TBC Classic EU

    ReplyDelete
  4. click this h1u09u8e59 best replica bags online replica bags prada replica bags joy hermes replica handbags u8c28i5t20 replica bags ru replica bags vancouver replica gucci bag z2j53w4x05 replica bags philippines

    ReplyDelete