Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Friday 12 June 2015

Fun in the Sun- Mini album with video/ DT Fussy and Fancy

Hello everyone

 My husband always says:
 When are you going to make something that we can use?

So I had to sit down and think what was the perfect thing to make for my family.

An album, of course.


I have used papers from Graphic 45- By the Sea.


All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft


I have done this album  for the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog


Video of the album.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mini!! Love how your used the color red for the base of your album and base pages. It's inpsored me should I make a Mini to use red vs maybe a Kraft color. Wonderful work! ~ Mary Longberry ~~ Abbygirlsb.com Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, I love mini albums and your use of the space is fabulous.x

    ReplyDelete