Her kan du søke på mine artikler og koblinger

Thursday, 9 July 2015

Happy birthday to you/ DT Wild Orchid Crafts


Hello everyone.

Today I want to show you a mixed media card that I have made for



I have used Graphic 45 paper from "Secret Garden" 6x6.



Mixed media can be so many different styles. 
I prefer to call this a mixed media light card.


To create the backgroun on this card I have used two different stencils, 
Distresse Ink and crakle paste from Prima.


Inside the card I have used a Tim Holtz mixed media dies.



Shopping list from WOC



I wish you a creative day and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs from Gunn-Eirill




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,Gunn-Eirill !
    Love your flowers and papers ...

    Hugs from Helle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so pretty and elegant..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete